Take It From Me

Because My Opinion > Yours. I kid. Really, I do. This is your non-stop line to my brain. Except when I'm not posting. Politics, sports, movies, TV...nothing's out of the realm of blogpossibilities.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rocky Mount, VA

1/7/07

Wikipedia love

I was one of those kids who fell in love with reading about the same thing for a month or so. Whether it be the attack on Pearl Harbor, the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the Civil War, or whatever, I would take books from the library to satisfy my curiosity.

Never before I was given such an easy outlet to my mini-addiction. Wikipedia, created in 2001, is always there for me. If I want to read about serial killers, I can find an entire category. School shootings, the carrier program, Beatles singles, TV show information...it is all rather neat and tidy.

I'd love to know I'm not the only crazy bastard who does this. Let me know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home