Take It From Me

Because My Opinion > Yours. I kid. Really, I do. This is your non-stop line to my brain. Except when I'm not posting. Politics, sports, movies, TV...nothing's out of the realm of blogpossibilities.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rocky Mount, VA

1/8/07

From the school of..."huh?"

I am sorting through my music to come up with a list that will cut down my total music in roughly a third of what I will actually listen to on a regular basis and came upon a song by a band called The Flys. I believe they were on the Disturbing Behavior movie soundtrack. If you want to see a sultry Katie Holmes, watch that flick. Also on that soundtrack was "Flagpole Sita," a great little one-hitter by Harvey Danger.

Anyway, I really got into "Got You (Where I Want You)" when the song came out. Makes me remember high school and all that jazz. But they had a little part that I never knew until now.

See, I have EvilLyrics, a plug-in that goes well with my winamp, and automatically searches for the lyrics to the song that is being played. Well, the part in question went like this.


Suffer, Suffer,
You know you get no rubber,
Gone with a pretty girl
Changing me like no other.

Suffer, Suffer,
You don’t get no rubber,
Would you like a minute to
Put that thing on your lover?
...really changes your outlook on a song.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home