Take It From Me

Because My Opinion > Yours. I kid. Really, I do. This is your non-stop line to my brain. Except when I'm not posting. Politics, sports, movies, TV...nothing's out of the realm of blogpossibilities.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rocky Mount, VA

1/20/07

Random, but truthful remark...

Scalawag is one of the best words ever.

George W. Bush is a scalawag! It's like calling him a fucknut, but without the Secret Service showing up at your door.

Saddam Hussein was a scalawag! See the subtle difference in verbs? Ah, it's so dynamic!

Use the word in your everyday speech. Call your boss a scalawag. Call your parents scalawags. Tell your unborn child that he or she will become a scalawag!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 31, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home